Equilibrium in Nature

Goodbye

An old men died in paradise

one word to say one move to make

and everything is the same

Where you go, why you leave me alone

God shows that you exist, goodbye (bis)

(solo)

I remember when you said

good bird fly to the moon

the voices that held me

through the trees and

the sea Is taking me down

God shows that you exist, goodbye (bis)


(solo)


If I saw clearly the things

could have done better

as young men no comprehend and now

what's left of me was taken by innocence

God shows that you exist, goodbye (bis)

(solo)

I hope to dive in prayer

while waiting for the breeze of the air

hoping to find peace of a thousand memories

that made me love you with energy



P.s: there is a world fully in your heart

     who wants to tell you what you are

              Mr.Rib Ms.Pear

Categories:

Leave a Reply